Friday, December 4, 2009

Why Do I Have A Posterior Cervix, Not Pregnant

Dulex Edition . html


Bill Kaulitz, singer mega rock androgynous German band Tokio Hotel, told the Berlin tabloid BZ Monday that her love life was a big disappointment despite being adored by thousands of teenagers across the world.
"If I think of the last five years, I had the opportunity to fall in love," Kaulitz said, admitting the last time you had a serious girlfriend was when he was 15. "That really is not enough for a 20-year-old."

Kaulitz, known as much for his flamboyant appearance as his music, said he doubted that they really fall in love in the short term.

"That will probably never happen to me," he told BZ. "I hope I'm wrong, but now that is a realistic assessment. No appointments and no chance to meet anyone normal."

But he said of speculation that he was gay because of his penchant for big hair and makeup it was "almost boring" and what you expect: "I think it's all good when guys like me. Why should not it be? ".

lead singer of rock band from Magdeburg also lamented how he had changed stardom everyday aspects of life.

" I have people who take care of everything - which is great for the first two years, "said Kaulitz. "But today I'd like to decide my own way to fill my fridge.

But only once dared to satisfy your shopping needs - at a supermarket in the United States at 3 am, when the store was completely empty. "That was the first time I realized how much there is to buy," he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment