Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Flail Mower For Sale In Mo

Bravo N ° 50/09 OF

Bill:" I wanted to quit! "

Bill has never been so considerate! Only BRAVO Tokio Hotel leader says he is sometimes sad.

A recording studio somewhere in Berlin - Schöneberg (GER). On the first floor are Bill (20) and a reader 13 years of Bravo, Nora. She won a small synchronization via BRAVO for a role in "Arthur II". The main character is voiced by Bill. Nora Singer supports, help with your recordings. The two are comfortable together, Bill is what a great time, laughing all the time. But he is totally the opposite in the following interview

BRAVO ... BRAVO: Bill, are you happy?

Bill: I'm totally happy with my career. Our new album "Humanoid" is going well. In most European countries do better in the charts the previous two albums! I wish I was better in my private life. I do not know what I need to be satisfied, but I'm unsatisfied.

BRAVO: Do you have a reason?

Bill: Maybe it's because I have no time to be happy with what I achieved. I can not be happy or celebrate our success. Because I have to always be doing something new. And I still love. Unfortunately ...

BRAVO: How would you find the love? Can we help in any way?

Bill: I know not. (Sigh). There are many people trying to find love on television. "Bill love" does not hit me! Appearing feelings for a girl in front of a camera is not possible. Find it in some way in private is unlikely. Do not leave home or go to the store.

BRAVO: Why not just escape from your world and go without security?

Bill: To be honest I do not even try it, it scares me. Especially in Europe is difficult to go to a club on my own. Even if the bodyguards with me feel as if in a photo shoot or a signature. Then I feel like an animal in the zoo. But that comes with celebrity. You may find someone for my job, who knows? If love is truly appears by accident.

BRAVO: So, are you satisfied with yourself?

Bill: Sometimes I can not myself. My actions do not see, I hate TV! Even bother me and I always think of something else! I'm always very nervous and nothing relaxed. I always check that the door is locked twice. Even ten times if necessary, to verify that I have not forgotten. I think I need to relax more. That is all.

BRAVO: Are you afraid of the future?

Bill: Yes Who knows what I'll be doing in 5 or 10 years? My vision of horror would be doing a desk job! At school I had problems with the authority. I can not listen to anyone else but me. I hope always be my own boss.

BRAVO: Do you sometimes uncontrolled or guy you are always "nice"?

Bill: I'm absolutely full of emotions, I have often cried out to the other members of the group or when something has gone wrong or I have not been good.

BRAVO: How do we imagine an "argument of Tokio Hotel?

Bill: We have always stuck in the past. Now there are more psychological pressure.

BRAVO: Really? How do we imagine that?

Bill: We do not talk anymore. Or cancel some dates because we know: if I am suddenly very excited for a photo shoot and Tom is angry, he secretly canceled. But then the next day everything is fine again.

BRAVO: Has anyone ever said, "Enough! I leave it?

Bill: No one has said out loud yet, but I thought sure we had everyone. There are times when I thought: "I will not make it, I leave everything!" ... And this thought is still in my mind: "If I think, I just want to have time for me."

BRAVO: Could you explain situations where you thought that?

Bill: When I do not know how to follow and I have no ideas. Then there are days when you just want to get my stuff, nothing to do with the band. But in the end I think all the fans again, energy and fun that they give us ... the fun that comes from being the leader of Tokio Hotel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment