Thursday, December 3, 2009

How To Wear A Pin On A Shirt

Perez Hilton: Bill Kaulitz

Thankfully he did not hurt in her pretty little face !
Bill Kaulitz of Tokio Hotel lucky to be alive! The singer had a serious car accident last week driving his Audi Q7 on the streets of Germany.
"I was alone in the car on the way to Berlin. Normally I'm a very careful driver, I never had an accident and never hurried. Suddenly another car pulled me no indication ahacia. Trying to avoid lost control of the wheel, "said Bill.
the end, he slammed into the guardrails and escaped unharmed!
" I tried to exit the car immediately. I pushed the door with all my strength and called the police on my mobile phone. I was very upset and in shock. Police tried to calm down the phone, "he continued." My brother Tom was insanely worried. I saw the images before my eyes many times and could not sleep at all. All have supported me and tried to make me feel better. "
Anyway, the event is something that will stay with him forever and has made him appreciate life!
"I think about the accident every day. I think we still need some time to assimilate it. It is very deep. I thought I would not leave there alive. I've never been so close to death! It's a miracle I'm still alive. In times like these you realize what is really important in life and learn to appreciate it again, "said the singer kind. "At such a time just trying to save your life. With another car that could have ended differently. Still have not got a scratch."
And the day after the accident, Bill Rock at the MTV Awards in Berlin!
a trooper!
I'm glad you're okay, bb!

0 comments:

Post a Comment