Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Tractors On Wrestling Singlets

Tokio Hotel Bill explains his new style

TRANSLATION BY TOKIO HOTEL ASTURIAS
EDIT THROUGH THE MONSOON

Berlin - extravagant, shrill and female. And once again Bill Kaulitz (20) Tokio Hotel change his style. Recently appeared with the Mohawk hair, nail and eye-catching jewelry! "Over time, I can not see my own face. So it was time to change something about myself. The main thing is to go cool said Bill to BILD. Her favorite designers are Rick Owens and Christian Dior. Bill: "I have also clothing budget of 10 euros. Before I did not have much money so I sewed my own thing. Now you do, or else, I can draw something and then do" .

How long does Bill in private to become a rocker? "With a shower, dress and makeup, one hour. In my days off I'm sitting Television unshaven and in tracksuits and all other ".

JEWELRY
Bill Eye-catching jewelry ever since. His new favorite piece: a silver necklace with a key: " I liked it and why I bought ". His favorite place to shop is the shop in Hamburg" ElfCraft. "Every now and then design their own rings.

HAIR
Bill has a hair style to the mohican and the center remains high, use plenty of hairspray. Your stylist Natalie Franz (32) takes care of your hair. The singer: "On the plane I just put a hood and everything would too stressful ".

false nails
Here is the female side of rock: " I have artificial nails " said Bill. He brings perfectly painted gray. Three or four weeks, Bill had to go get a manicure to have the new style.

SWEATER
Bill wearing a wool sweater fashion color this season: purple! "How much and where I can buy?" I do not know ".

PANTS
Bill black pants are simple but expensive: They were designed by Christian Dior: "He is my absolute favorite designer" . Price: 260 €.

Footnotes:
  • Bill Kaulitz (20) not only sings: In the new film "Arthur and the Invisibles 2" lends his voice to the character.
  • That's how it all began in 2003. Bill Sat1 program "Star Search."

0 comments:

Post a Comment