Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How To Ongratulate Pregnancy

Caught In Ann Demeulemeester Fall 2009



Bill Kaulitz, singer and part (large) German band Tokio Hotel. Known not only for their vocal or founding of a group with his brother identical Kaulitz is no stranger to the blurring of lines between genres. Usually seen with white-tipped nails and wear clothes shrunken dijeseis mentiriais if Bill was not in his own category, on the other side.

the premiere of the animated film Arthur and the Invisibles 2, yesterday in Germany, Kaulitz stayed within their comfort zone in ultraescaso black trousers and black accessories to go along with its suit. Though her large sweater that came as something new.

Plugging the gooseneck purple sweater with a ribbed fabric, Bill took the Fall 2009 collection by Ann Demeulemeester, where everything is romantic and inhibition. Instead using the sweater to add a little texture to look pretty safe.



Bill Kaulitz wants to be a vampire - The free voice




Berlin .- Bill Kaulitz, Tokio Hotel leader, has always been renowned for his flamboyant style. In recent times, more than ever. Black painted eyes, false nails perfectly painted, in an interview with German newspaper Bild , the 20 year old explains his style, talks about his new movie, 'Arthur and the Invisibles 2' and confesses that one of his dreams is to star in a vampire movie.

With its 10 cm platform takes out two heads the interviewer 'Bild'. "I've grown somewhat, now reached the 1.88", said during the making of the photographs.

Not only are the platforms, also hair combed hedgehog style, clothing and Christian Dior designer Rick Owens, Madonna preferred a lot of chains and rings of silver and leather gloves. The girl really has a great pint.

- Do you choose yourself with what you wear?
- Yes, of course. For me it was very important be free from the beginning to dress. The largest area of \u200b\u200bfreedom is your own body. I want to choose the image you project. Having a stylist to mark with rules how you should dress would be a horror. I could not stand. For me it is important to find good and not get bored with clothes.

- Have you always been so aware or have you emancipated over time?
- In our first meeting with the record company wanted to impose a stylist to tell me among other things how should wear your hair. It was the first thing that crossed out the contract. Then 12 years. This issue provoked the first discussions.

- Do you spend much on clothes?
- If my rags are worth much or little, not important. At first he was just spending money and I sewed my own clothes, sometimes still do. Sometimes I paint what I want and I give it to the tailor. I have jackets that are worth 10 euros. The main thing is that they are cool.

- what others say about your style do you care?
- There was a time with Tokio Hotel who could not hear our own names. I could not see my face, no hair, nothing. Nor will I be angry because others are the same thing happens.

- "You look handsome?
- I am not of those who look in the mirror and say, 'Bah! You're a nice guy. " Even having people who think of me, I do not think so. If people say I have good looking, I fully happy. Seeing yourself is something different.

- How long do you need to fix?
- Between the shower, dress, paint ... I need an hour. There are also days when I do not compromise. With these hairs (noting his hair on end), go to the airport would be a difficult thing. Then I placed a cap and pass completely unnoticed. At home I'm lying around in sweats, unshaven and in front of television as anyone.

- In "Arthur and the Invisibles 2 ', use your voice again for the protagonist. He experiences his first kiss ...
- Yes, to sync something in the cab of speech, kissing one's own hand, so that the sound is produced. It's not as romantic as it appears in the film.

- When was your first kiss?
- I was nine or ten years and my twin brother argued with the same girl. He kissed the day before I was terrible. I think the first kiss nobody knows. I thought it was horrible. The second was better.

- Do you want the next thing is to conquer Hollywood?
- I have not received a good role. I think it's very difficult to interpret. A little experience in music videos, I have, but making a film is something different. If they offered me something good, I would think. Vampire movies are my favorites. My childhood dream would be fulfilled if he could star in one of them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment