Friday, December 4, 2009

How Far Does Pleuracy Spread

Bill Kaulitz is not happy and looking for love



Bill Kaulitz has never been so thoughtful! Only BRAVO, the leader of Tokio Hotel reveals what it feels sad sometimes.

In a recording studio located in a backyard in Schöneberg, Berlin. On the first floor of the singer Bill Kaulitz (20) meets with a reading of BRAVO, Nora (13). BRAVO she won a role in speaking on "Arthur and the Minimoys 2." Bill gives voice to Arthur. Now the singer of Tokio Hotel takes care of Nora, helping with the recordings. Both are understood perfectly, Bill has fun and laughs all the time. But suddenly, he shows a completely different side when you interview BRAVO.

Bravo: Bill, are you happy?

Bill: I'm totally happy with my career. Our album "Humanoid" is awesome. In most European countries we are doing much better on the sales list last two albums. I wish my private life is also fine. I do not know that I have to do to be happy, but I'm not.

Bravo: Any idea why this?

Bill: It is perhaps because I have no time to be happy with the things I experienced. Even I could not celebrate our success and enjoy. Well, as always I have something new to do. And I miss dearly love. Unfortunately ...

Bravo: How do you find it? May we help?

Bill: Do not know (sigh). There are many people trying to find love in a realilty show. "Bill love" would not really my thing. Find a girl in front of the camera is impossible. I'd like to meet someone private, but I know it is unfortunately unlikely. Not even leave home to shop!

Bravo: And why do not you escape from your world and go out without bodyguards?

Bill: To be honest, I never would try to do this, it scares me! Especially in Europe is really hard for me to visit a club alone. Even if security were me, I seem like it's a photo shoot or a record company. Then I feel like an animal in a zoo. But this is the life of a star. You may find someone related to my work ... Who knows? If love comes then it will definitely be by chance.

Bravo: But at least you are happy with yourself?

Bill: Sometimes I do not stand myself. I do not watch my performances. I do not see on TV. It also bothers me that constantly think of something, I'm very nervous. I always check twice if the doors are closed. I look at least 10 times if I forget something. I think I should be more relaxed. That's it.

Bravo: Are you afraid of the future?

Bill: Yes Who knows what I'll be doing in 5 or 10 years? The worst thing would be to have an office job. This is not really my thing. Since the school had an authority problem. Simply I can not hear anyone ordered something, and I hope always be my own boss.

Bravo: Do \u200b\u200byou struggle - or are you more persistent?

Bill: I'm very emotional, cry at the other guys and team members, if something is not working properly, or does not fit in my field.

Bravo: What happens in a fight of Tokio Hotel?

Bill: Before, we fought. Today the pressure is more psychological ...

Bravo: Really? How have you been?

Bill: We talk to each other or cancel dates when I'm really happy with a photoshoot and Tom gets mad with me, and I canceled everything secret. But the next day usually anger is over.

Bravo: Have you had a fight in which they have come to say: "Enough!" I'm leaving! "?

Bill: No one says it out loud but it happens that for the mind. There are times when you think: "I will not anymore! I leave it all behind" ... And I have some time for me.

Bravo: What are those situations in which everything is too much for you?

Bill: When I go I have no more ideas. There are days I just want to pack my things and not wanting anything to do with the band for a year. But in the end I think the fans in the power they give us and how well they happened to be the leader of Tokio Hotel. Info
http://detodoparavivir.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment