Sunday, February 28, 2010

Bluetooth Gameing Headphones

DIEGO TORRES - "Beautiful" DEBUTS WITH STRONG # 1 of airplay on Radio Argentina -

DIEGO TORRES "Beautiful" debuted # 1 Ranked
General Radio of Argentina.

"Guapa," the first single from the new album by Diego Torres "Different" is # 1
airplay just hours after being released worldwide on radio
.

With a career spanning over 18 years that has established itself as one of the most successful Latin artists internationally, Diego Torres is ready to file a new chapter in its history with the release in early May 2010, "Different", the eighth in his career material and first for Universal Music. "Different", which will be released on May 4, mark Diego Torres approach to the Rock, an area that while it has always passionate, had not walked before, nor could have done a better time than now, when the steps taken with each of the seven previous albums as have pushed really emerge with a different proposal, which he has expressed even in your Twitter account ... I tell them that the CD will come with new sound and a change in artistic direction of the arrangements. I wanted to renew and make something new ... (
www.twitter.com / DiegoTorres ) This change in musical direction of his career is evident in each of the notes that give life to "Beautiful" first single "Different" and its world premiere on radio will be next Monday, February 22, on par with its availability as e-single in the main digital stores. In it, Diego is committed to a more rhythmic sound and rock-oriented without losing the essence that has become his trademark. To record "Beautiful" Diego had a first-class team, including Rafa Arcaute in co-production of the item with Diego, and the participation of Schajris Noel (Sin Bandera) in co-authorship of the song, musician Diego who shares not only nationality but a close friendship that this project has become rich incentive.

Authors / Composers: Diego Torres / Noel Schajris / Luis CardosoProducido by Diego Torres Rafa
Arcaute and GUAPATú
taught me how simple are the cosasTú taught me to give love and nothing Masy it does not matter if you get something cambioy discover that in life there is something Masy where I want to be, you'll like an angel estarY MICU will look after me laugh and lose and stop as the wind that winter is cuentaque venirY this world tour nuevoaunque revésComo me sits a bird, not for that vuelosé I will not caerOh oh oh ... You taught me how to breathe nuevoTú taught me to think before trying to view actuarSólo to discover that it invisibley in this life are something Masy wherever I am, you're going to estarY like an angel will look after MICU lost and stop me laugh and I like the wind cuentaque venirY winter is this world tour I feel the revésComo nuevoaunque a not for the bird vuelosé caerY I will not know I'll see you again, what separates tell you how much I love you, what an angel sabesY MICU will look after me laugh and lose and stop like an angel will look after Myoho
oh oh ...

To discover a different ...
Diego Torres
www.diegotorres.com www.universalmusica.com / diegotorres www.diegotorres.com / facebook www.diegotorres.com / twitter www.diegotorres.com / myspace www.diegotorres.com / youtube
Download "Beautiful" and sending
Diego to 444 from your Personal
Diego from your Movistar
833 U to 8282 from your course
Find it on
also http://sonora.terra.com.ar/
www.universalmusic.com.ar

0 comments:

Post a Comment