Thursday, April 28, 2011

Small Square Ceramic Magnet

busy week Easter? Santa nothing ... We spend a Dibu

Wednesday of Holy Week ...
I'm working and I get an sms Virgi: "When you go home, look in the photo folder on your computer"
I call to try to find it, although I imagined it. No sound. Phone off or out of coverage. Fuck.
eager to get home, nerves could not me.
Nervous, excited, hot, ... fuck, no time passes.
I leave work, rushed back home, or eat or anything ... directly to the computer. Activity
in the folder and I find these three photos, forgive the quality, you know, are taken with a webcam.



My cock jumps like a spring ... fuck, has become staying with his lover ... the first straw not long in coming ... I run over the computer desk ... almost without touching. Recently a
out this amazing, she and me. uffff.
mid-afternoon, try to contact her again and nothing, phone off, dammit.
my cock back to life and makes me hard as a rock. Cae
the second straw.
but I do not want heat, I prefer to wait to come, but inevitably, I spent the rest pm hot and horny ...
comes home, looking dislodged face slut face that is very very folladita.
She was with her lover in a hotel and have spent the afternoon fucking, only stopping to eat in the same room, which tells me that when asked for food, she went to get the waiter to open bathrobe. That's one of my biggest fantasies ... ummm
Damn, is becoming a whole slut. Summary
gave me, 4 powders almost non-stop, just for the food.
In the shower, in bed, on the ground was good folladita.

I love when he comes and goes telling me everything he has done, has labonita mania while he tells me, caressing my hard cock and slowly I will masturbating, while a voice tells me all hot and intense gaze. Even
often lets me fuck her and cum where he has run his lover.

0 comments:

Post a Comment